Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 05 May 1999 08:06:59 +0800

> That's JUSTIN Allard. =) Kai never got around to putting toothpicks
>on his 'Mech.
>Lim Jyue

        err, refer to earlier post. Kai used Yen-Lo-Wang for some time, which
does have them there toothpicks. they were never removed. I suppose Kai
just didn't think of them as really useful weapons the way Justin did.
hmmm...lemme check my books again on the fact of Kai using them, If I
remember right, he might have used it when he was foiling the ambush for
the prince...and there are also some of the Solaris games to think about.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919