Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 05 May 1999 07:47:33 +0800

>> ...claws also make for mean hand-to-hand MS combat, which reminds me of a
>> certain Kai Allard Liao and his mech with claws from BattleTech.
>wait...I don't recall Kai Allard Liao piloting any battlemech with
claws...Also, how
>come a Virgo's planet defensor system could be shorted out by a push from
any MS,
>specifically the Sank Kingdom's Taurus?

        Tsk, tsk...the Yen-Lo-Wang has titanium claws on one arm...Kai was able to
take down quite a few with those darn claws...the claws go back to the time
Justin Allard Liao used them, as a sort of tribute to the poisoned nails
(very long and carbon graphite reinforced) that the capellan nobles favor.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919