Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 05 May 1999 07:43:59 +0800

>Ey! If he gets to do the decals, than I want to do the paint scheme... In
>fact, I got a perfect scheme that'd call for white wings, blue body, with
>splatches of red around the cockpit area, and to top it off, yellow for the
>air intakes... :)
>I wonder if we can rig a beam sabre for this project?

        I'd like to be the guy to have the honor of putting some of the missiles
on the baby...heck, the only ways a Macross Valkyrie can kill a Gundam MS
(specially the prototypes) is to use its missiles or pack a big gun/cannon
and have lots of armor added on...

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter