Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 05 May 1999 07:41:55 +0800

>> Hey, can I join you guys? That would be so cool...lol!
>
>I get to put on the decals!!
>Linwood Foster, The_Sentinel@Gundam.Com

        On a serious note, though....I wonder what happens to junked GM's/obsolete
MS's...aside from becoming orbital junk or battlefield debris? Are they
eventually decommisioned and turned into coffee mugs (like the Ark Royale
aircraft carrier), or are they stripped of their mailitary-only equipment
and turned into worker MS? Or are they sold as surplus to people who can
afford private armies, or turned into gladiators (ala Battletech)?

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919