Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Tue, 04 May 1999 23:03:43 +0800

At 22:58 5/3/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Oh the metal grips work tremendously. Infact, my old ass Mk-II (the
>original 1984 version) was horribly broken up, with the exception of the
>grip of that sucker... So I'm all for the metal rod for providing grip...

        Here's a thought, something I just did.. This is for those moulded
grips that broke. If you are careful, drill a couple of holes in the hand/
palm, and pin the two halves together. My old Zaku FZ had a loose grip
around it's 90mm, now, after pinning, I'm wondering whether the gun was
intended for the kit, 'coz the fit was so tight!

Lim Jyue
ICQ: 24737555