Carmen J. Bernardo (Yujon3D@concentric.net)
Tue, 04 May 1999 06:45:24 -0400

Prabal Nandy wrote:

> > immediate family member. By the time of Zeta Gundam, Char's vendetta has
> > cool considerably. And most importantly, Mineva would be important
> > politically, as a rally point for the former Zeon subjects as well as
>
> Oh, and not to mention that, SHE WAS A CHILD! I mean, for all of Char's
> machinations and murderings, he's not depraved enough to shoot a girl who
> was just a baby back when he was murdering her parents and relatives.
> What would be interesting is if instead of Minerva, we had "Miniver"
> I.e., a young 8-year old Male Zabi, Heir to the Empire. Would Char have
> killed this little kid? (My bet is yes).

  Very intersting premises for both responses. However, We'll never really
know what exactly would've gone down since CCA has Char doing his own disap-
pearing act (or was he vaporized in that burst of Newtype energy that bounced
Axcis back into orbit at the end?).

Carmen (Yujon3D)
The Yujon3D Websites at Concentric Network:
http://www.concentric.net/~Yujon3d/index.shtml
Fan-art, fan-fiction, and the extraneous muttering...