Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 04 May 1999 16:28:42 +0800

>>And for a "fully" articulated toy, it's pretty disappointing to have to
>>lock or glue the gun in the hand. I keep wanting to make a photograph of
>>a "gun rack" with ALL the weapons in my collection (and it's pretty
>>impressive if you mentally scale it back up).
>Something like the 'we'll need guns' scene in the Matrix? :>

        Hmmmm...actually, am setting up something like that for the hangar diorama
I am mulling about...how would you store weapons of MS size? gun-rack
style or on display type hooks on the wall? how also for shields and other
such eqipment? would one need lift cranes all over the place? what about
robotic arms systems?

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter