Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 04 May 1999 16:25:02 +0800

> Entrenching tool??? THAT?? <shudder> I doubt it. The "tool" is a bit
>off poportion to dig.. no proper leverage. Sure, you can do it, but why? =)
>Lim Jyue
>ICQ: 24737555

        I tend to agree that it might be an earth-digging tool, although it would
probably have to be removed from the arm-lock. alternatively, It could
also be used as a sort of shield wall for human sized facilities, and the
claws also make for mean hand-to-hand MS combat, which reminds me of a
certain Kai Allard Liao and his mech with claws from BattleTech.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919