Y. Choe (choey@usa.net)
Mon, 3 May 1999 22:58:35 -0700

> If you open a broken VHS tapes, you will find a couple of small springs
> that would work well to hold the articulated parts of the hands together.
> Considering Bandai did put some wires and metal diecast parts in some 800
> Yens kits, shouldn't be a stretch to include springs in HG and above kits.
> I think it will add tremendously to the fun factor of the kits.

Oh the metal grips work tremendously. Infact, my old ass Mk-II (the
original 1984 version) was horribly broken up, with the exception of the
grip of that sucker... So I'm all for the metal rod for providing grip...

AS for the MGs, they do it with the plastics, really awfully in Zeta Gundam
because all the joints are ball bearing joints. They become utterly weak
after one week of posing, playing, or what have you... Really really bad.

On the other hand, you can invest extra 800yen for Wave custom parts, which
may be worth your money, especially the vernier packs to convert them to
Space version, or to hide really ugly seamlines...

Y. "Mr. Seamy" Choe