Y. Choe (choey@usa.net)
Mon, 3 May 1999 19:52:42 -0700

> One of my picky points about the newer kits (08MST) is that it
> doesn't have articulated hands.. I don't think it's that
> difficult to create
> a 1/144 articulated hand, so why doesn't Bandai do it?

No, it's not difficult, but with the articulated hands, the grip of the
weapons become significantly weaker than premolded grip or gluing the weapon
to the hand. My Re-GZ's grip wasn't strong enough to hold its gun and the
shield--I had to glue them to make them stable. So it's the nifty
articulated hands vs functionality of the premolded grips... I'd rather
have the articulated grips though...

Kung Fu Grip(en) Gundam

I want one... ;)

Y. Choe