-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Mon, 03 May 1999 18:22:10 -0700

At 17:09 5/3/1999 -0700, you wrote:
> I recently picked up a book called "Gundam Age," another of the recent
>rash of anniversary books looking at the Gundam phenomenon. This one
>focuses on the original series and the early model boom, and though it's
>mostly text essays, it does throw in some fascinating tidbits.

Me, I'm anxiously awaiting the Gundam Archive, a 396-page B4-format
serial-numbered book in a plastic case that purports to cover everything
regarding the creation of the original Gundam series.

Gundam Archive (1999.6.10, Mediaworks, ISBN4-07-312113-8) 396 B4 pages for
10,000.

Hopefully, it'll include much of the same information as Gundam Age....

-Z-