BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 3 May 1999 21:13:41 EDT

In a message dated 5/3/1999 9:05:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg writes:

> One of my picky points about the newer kits (08MST) is that it
> doesn't have articulated hands.. I don't think it's that difficult to
create
> a 1/144 articulated hand, so why doesn't Bandai do it?

 I like the articulated hands a lot, but they get loose really quick. Take my
1/100 Sandrock Custom, its swords need strong gripping hands to hold them,
this was fine at first, but now its hands are loose. I like when you build
the hand around the gun and then they also give you open hands, fists, and
hands with holes to grip the beam sabers. I'd love to have all those options
on all 1/144 and 1/100 kits, along with articulated hands. My MG Char's Zaku
II's articulated hands are so loose, it can't hold onto anything, Ugh! Does
anyone know how to fix this or have a spare set of MG Char's Zaku II
articulated hands?

Aaron