-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Mon, 03 May 1999 17:43:45 -0700

At 00:48 5/3/1999 -0400, you wrote:
> I would especially like to find out if there were any GUNDAM "side stories",
>fan-fiction, or widely-known theories as to the fate of little Mineva
after the
>events concluded in ZZ.

<SPOILER WARNING>
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
</SPOILER WARNING>

The "Minerva" captured at the end of ZZ turns out to be a double. The
whereabouts of the real Minerva are never revealed and there's even a
question as to whether Hamaan actually ever had the real Minerva at all.

However.

There's a mysterious woman who appears in Chapter 22 of the HATHAWAY'S
FLASH novella. Karia Dees is described as having short hair and cute smile
-- and being the "same age" as Hathaway Noah. Hathaway was born in UC
0080, presumably no earlier than September, since Bright and Mirai weren't
married until January of that year. Minerva Lao Zavi was born on 2
September 0079 -- only a year older than Hathaway.

Her role in HF makes her the best candidate for the missing Minerva....

-Z-