GTGokouX@aol.com
Mon, 3 May 1999 18:30:12 EDT

nandy@U.Arizona.EDU writes:

> NICE! I like it, I like it alot!
> II think it might be kinda neat to salvage a shield off of an original
> MSG 1/100 Gundam or GM kit though, and slice it in half (as if chopped by
> a heat hawk) and mount that on the GM though... cool battle damage!
>
> -Probe

        Hm, that's interesting. Sounds similar to what I had in mind..
Heating a knife up, and slashing down the GM's chest, let it cool then take a
Zaku, and pose it so the heat-haw's ripping thru the GM like butter. Matter
of fact, I think I'll do the half shield thing along with the slash. Thanks
for the idea!

        ~Gokou