MS06ZAK@aol.com
Mon, 3 May 1999 13:55:21 EDT

In a message dated 5/3/99 12:54:40 PM Central Daylight Time, MS06ZAK@aol.com
writes:

<<
 Actually I was one of those wild collectors last night and I did pick up
 about 7 figures, and they have improved considerably. Anyone who thinks
they
 are all buffed out hasn't checked them out in at least a year. Now they are
 going for the ultra realistic look and the Episode 1 figures are actually
 awesome. The articulation on Darth Maul is Fantastic, and they haide the
 movement joints pretty well actually. So I would suggest you research a
 little more before you make grand Sweeping Statements
 Jason >>
 But I am not trying to start an OT Flame War

Jason