Edmund Chiu (edf91@worldnet.att.net)
Sun, 2 May 1999 22:17:58 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Carmen J. Bernardo <Yujon3D@concentric.net>
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 1999 9:48 PM
Subject: [gundam] Q: Whatever Happened to Mineva Lao Zabi?

> For anyone familiar with the UC continuity in the MS GUNDAM, ZETA GUNDAM,
and
> GUNDAM ZZ series, this should be something of a dangler to speculate
about. It
> concerns the fate of Mineva Zabi following the conclusion of ZZ...

    If you had the Zeta Gundam game, you would know what happen - Char
"rescued" her from Haman. My Japanese is pretty bad, so I don't know when
exactly does Char rescue Mineva, but my guess is that he rescue her by the
beginning of ZZ Gundam, which might be one of the reason why Mineva never
really appear in ZZ Gundam...

Edmund Chiu
edf91@worldnet.att.net

My favorite Gundam of all times: