Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Mon, 03 May 1999 13:18:08 +0800

At 21:57 5/2/99 +0800, you wrote:
>to go to the default position of vertical forearm hold if one will use the
>peephole...another way that large shields are used is by them having

        Unfortuately none of the Gundam kits I saw can do that without
looking damn ridiculous.. forearm stuck out at 90 degree to the body, etc.,
since no kits that I know of can reverse the lower arm onto the upper..

>supposed ot be held this way, also. The 08th MS RG79[G] has a shield that
>is more properly like a large bracer-type shield, considering the way it
>extends beyond the fist like a claw. The rx-78 MG actually is almost in

        And the smaller shield allows it to be shifted around faster, though
the protection offered by it is arguable at best.

Lim Jyue
ICQ: 24737555