BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 1 May 1999 19:14:56 EDT

In a message dated 5/1/1999 7:07:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nandy@U.Arizona.EDU writes:

> Hey, that's totally WHACKED!
> I mean, we already know the UC timeline is based on the first colonies,
> etc, and V-Gundam ends, when... around UC 0150? And we know that there are
> no colonies NOW, so assuming we have colonies in 100 years *yeah*, that
> puts us at AD 2100, so V-Gundam ends at what, AD 2250 or so which gives us
> just 100 years to fit in the GG continuity, the GW continuity AND at least
> seven big space wars before the GX continuity!
>
> That's totally ridiculous! What the hell is Tomino thinking!? The way it
> is now, the Tallgeese and Wing-Zero would have to be built during
> G-Gundam!

    I totally agree, Probe! I mean the UC and AC time lines are different
realites, correct? Theres no way Turn A can be the outcome of both UC and
AC, that would rip the fabric of time apart! :)

    if Gundam was real life!! I don't understand how UC and AC are tied into
one reality. This is going beyond sci-fi and into time travel, if they are
wanting UC and AC to be tied together by Turn A.

Aaron