Sat, 1 May 1999 14:39:44 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 2 May 1999, Lim Jyue wrote:
> At 10:24 5/1/99 -0400, you wrote:
> >For sure, the GM-command model is about half a head shorter than 08MST GM.
> Owiee. =) Both are supposed to be 18m though.. scaling problems?

yep, that's model scaling problem. But sometimes the specs are a little
ridiculous too. Take Rick Dom II and GM-Command. If you stand the two
models side by side you would say Dom should weight twice as much as GM,
but both are about 51 tons.

> Yeah, but these MS shields are FULL shields.. sort of like Riot
> shields, no way the riot police is going to strap that on their arms.
> Shields like the 08MST's "half" shield are more like what you are refering
> to, knight's shield. Those are strapped onto forearms because it's easier to
> shift them around.

Yep, the GM's shield is exactly a riot shield (lovely!). But the last
time I saw riot police I was on the wrong side of the shields, so I don't
remember how they hold it :P But if something heavy hit the shield, the
wrist is gonna hurt like hell.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble