Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Sun, 02 May 1999 02:31:15 +0800

At 13:49 5/1/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Hey don't play coy. What are you talking about? You mean the elbows are
>bad too? Same problem with Jegan?

        IIRc, the JEgan's elbow can only turn in one arc, not the two we are
normally used to. Also, there's no Ball-and-Socket on the wrist, just a
straight in polycap. Poseability is a pain...

        Actually, I just dug up my Sazabi (shades of Turn-A here), and the
arms' movement arcs are very restrictive.. makes the poses that the Sazabi
can do kinda stiff. IIRC, except for Nu-Gundam, all the CCA kits have major
problems with the arm joints, as well as suffering from very poorly
coordinated colours.

Lim Jyue
ICQ: 24737555