Sat, 1 May 1999 10:24:51 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 1 May 1999, Lim Jyue wrote:
> Given it's designation, RGM-79G, is it designed to lead squads of
> 79Gs? In that case, won't it look a bit wierd next to the 08MST's 79G? =)

For sure, the GM-command model is about half a head shorter than 08MST GM.

> Also, what's the GM Command's SMG calibur? 90mm? And is the Beam Sabers of
> the suit stored on the butt plate? what a weird place... The BSG showed in

Practical but not elegant.

> mobility there at all! Also, I like the shield designs, with the grip
> instead of the forearm attachement. Somehow that looks more realistic to me.

Well, depends on how you look at it. As a model, it has the best shield
in terms of looks and poseability. But if you think about it, carrying
the shield by hand is pretty stupid. Imagine taking a brow from a Zak's
hear hawk, your wrist is gonna hurt like hell (ok so a MS doesn't feel,
but the hand can just fall off). All the real life fighters carry their
shields on the forearm, but somehow doesn't translate very well to MS
models.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble