Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Sat, 01 May 1999 12:45:46 +0800

        I just recently (yesterday! =) got my hands on 4 0080 kits at about
20 SGD.. about 10 USD. good bargain. =) I got the GM Command, Zaku FZ (YES!
=) Kampfer and Alex, so I have a few questions for this ML..

        1. GM Command

        Given it's designation, RGM-79G, is it designed to lead squads of
79Gs? In that case, won't it look a bit wierd next to the 08MST's 79G? =)
Also, what's the GM Command's SMG calibur? 90mm? And is the Beam Sabers of
the suit stored on the butt plate? what a weird place... The BSG showed in
the manual states that it has less power but a higher rate of fire. true?

        In the booklet, they showed a pic of the orginal GM, which looks
like they put the butt plate on the hips.. it looks as if they have no
mobility there at all! Also, I like the shield designs, with the grip
instead of the forearm attachement. Somehow that looks more realistic to me.

        2. Zaku FZ

        What is the Zaku FZ's SMG Calibur? 90mm too? and is that a one-shot
grenade launcher underneath? Also, in the specs given, the Zaku FZ
apparently does not have apogee motors. is this a typo?

        3. Kampfer

        No mobility at the waist??? oh man.... The colour sucks. I think
I'll have to repaint this. What's the bazooka's size? 380mm?

        4. Alex

        In the manual, there is this FSWS prototype Gundam. What does FSWS
stands for, and what does it carry? looks like a twin beam cannon on the
right arm, plus another on the back.

        What's the rifle/SMG calibur of the Alex? looks bigger than a 90mm..

        As for the kit itself, you need to remove things left right and
centre to create the NT1FA. I don't think it's worth the effort.., and it
looks like I'll have to repaint Alex too, the colour looks a bit to Smurfy..

        Other Questions

        I was wondering about something.. most of the colony crashes was
over land (Sydney (OYW), North America (0083)), I'm not too sure about CCA.
What will be the effect of a colony crash into an ocean? Let's not talk
about the obvious, such as costal towns getting swamped. What are the long
term effects?

        Thanks in Advance!
Lim Jyue
ICQ: 24737555