Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 01 May 1999 10:43:30 +0800

><< Actually, the Guncannon looks PRETTY impressive in poseability. The
>Dom
> looks like a scaled up version of the 0080 Rick DomII, with minor
> modifications. >>
>but I just have this gut feeling which tells me we have returned to the
error
>of the Dom head being part of the body, in other words it won't turn like
the
>0080 Rick Dom II
>Hope I am wrong
>Jason

        Hopefully not ...that was horrible...I have the dowadge to prove
it...YEEEEK. I am now doing a "retcon" Kit bash and modification so that
it'll look better. That would be a crying shame. It would be nice to have
the germanic helmet look of the 0080 RDII.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919