Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 11:49:02 -0700 (MST)

> > Well, it's a sniper model alright! This is the GM that I am assuming that
> Thanks, that's exactly the MS I was mentionning, they call it a sniper
> in the anime but the notes say it's a Ground Ops GM. Its long range beam

  I guess it's more like the GM light-armor or something than a real GM
sniper, which would have more thrusters and a forehead visor.

> rifle is definitely great. Is this model already out? I'll have to get

  I doubt they'll really make a model of this guy, after all, all it is is
a simple color variation and one new weapon--- hm... it would be easy for
Bandai to make that's for sure!