Ben Koshy (ben@w3media.net)
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 19:53:46 -0700

I just got an email from a guy right here in my hometown and found out that
live action part of G-Savior was being filmed here in Vancouver, BC!! :)
Very cool! Anyhow, they finished the live action filming (I'm trying
"acquire" a script, all my contact could give me was a name: General
Garneau...my contact also works on StarGate SG-1 here...) and now they are
just waiting for the CG to be finished. I've been promised a sneak preview
of the final piece in about 1-2 months...and possibly a look at the
documentary/making of G-Savior which is also being produced here. I'll
hopefully be getting a copy/look at the G-Savior Logo and possible a
staff/crew jacket & cap.

Anyway, thought I'd let you know, we haven't heard anything about G-Savior
since it was announced quite some time ago.

Ben...