Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 09:18:51 +0800

> I went ahead and repainted mine in Gelgoog-F styled colors, a two toned
>beige and olive-drab scheme... I also sliced off about 5mm on each foot to
>make the foot more like the F-style Gelgoog's. (The JG has these huge
>long square toes!)
> -Probe

        Hmmm...aside form painting the first one black and royal blue (not what
you guys thinkg, lol), am planning on painting the other one in the classic
red and black. I've added some weapons from the old Gelgoog, modifying the
grips so that the ^&$&$%&^ hands can grip them...like the shield, the beam
naginata and a few other things.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter