Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 09:16:14 +0800

>> I presumed that the Tallgeese III as seen in the GW:EW is based upon both
>> Tallgeese II and Gundam Epyon. It does not transform like Epyon, but does
> I'm not _sure_ that the Epyon exists in the EW continuity....

        That's weird. you mean the EW continuum is an alternate of an alternate?
does that make it UC? LOL!

>> have the heat rod of Epyon in its shield, and does have a super duper beam
>> rifle from Tallgeese I/II, which Epyon lacks.
> Actually it has a completely _new_ beam rifle. Sorta more like the V2
>gundam's gun.

        Actually, it is the V2 Assault's gun or the V-Dash gun put together...very
macross-ish...prongs extend, and then energy builds up between them, then
BOOM.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter