Su, Rodrick (rsu@tigana.com)
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 12:52:45 -0700

Well, I am certainly taking this information with a giant rock of salt
Probe. Considered that one of them like Brain Powerd (I am still neutral
after 2 episodes), it should be a fair indication of the taste of the
poster.

We all want the show to be good, but in order for us not to be disappointed,
we purposefully keep our expectation low so we can be pleasantly surprised
if it does turn out well.