Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 13:56:22 -0400

Actually I hope one of you saw last year's ORA ZAKU championship in the
March 98 Hobby Japan, anyhow one of the winners built a MS-06-R3 using
high mobility style legs, and Gelgoog thrusters in the back of the Legs. He
also used a really nifty backpack, but they were MG Gelgoog thrusters in
the legs...

Paul