-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 20:08:49 -0700

At 20:01 4/27/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>On 27 Apr 99, at 19:46, Kota Fujimura wrote:
>
>> She somehow managed to be the most hated female character on this ML. As
>
>Somehow, it's always female characters, Krishina, Nina, Aina,
>Quess, etc.
>
>I don't think there are equal amount of hate directed at male
>character in this ML.

I beg to differ. In the last year alone, we've seen tirades against Katz
Kobayashi, Al Izuruha, Shiro Amada, Seabook Arno, Heero Yuy, Quatre Winner,
Garode Lan, Kou Uraki, Anavel Gato, Camille Vidan, Jude Ashita and even
Amuro Ray.

At one point or another, every Gundam protagonist has been panned as being
the least interesting member of the cast (something it shares with almost
every anime series ever made) in general and a namby-pamby goof in
particular....

-Z-