BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 15:46:20 EDT

In a message dated 4/28/1999 10:57:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

> The bad guy..the Ziong/Gelgoog

What is the name of this Ziong/Gelgoog look alike? I don't think I have ever
seen it before. I have a ad from an Gundam kit that shows sometype of red
Zaku kit and a cool, garaski sytled, sorta, robot that I have never seen.
I'll post it on my site and then I'll post the address on this list. I'll try
to keep the pictures size down, with shrinking the picture too much. Its a
very cool looking robot.

Aaron