Chaos025@aol.com
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 02:59:50 EDT

In a message dated 4/28/99 12:50:35 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

> They sound better then the older designs, I did like them, though. I didn't
> know you meant the new ones. Do you have an web site address of where I
can
> see the new designs? I haven't seen the new ones yet.
>
> Aaron
> -

Unfortunately, no. I know the new designs because I keep up to date with
BattleTech, a game I enjoy playing. Most of the new designs are significantly
different in their apparent origins than previous designs. I'm not saying
that I like any of them, but they definitely do not deserve the bashing that
the older designs keep receiving.

SJ