BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 22:32:10 EDT

In a message dated 4/27/1999 10:26:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jboren@earthlink.net writes:

> It struck me the other day that the Turn-A Gundam looks just like a
> Battletech design. You have the SRM-6 launcher in the chest, and a mech
> design that looks like it was done with a protractor and a straight edge.
> Check out some of those old battletech source books, like the one where
> FASA recycles the macross, etc. designs.

Sort of. Battletech designs are clunky and bulky walking, humanoid tanks,
compared to Turn A, I don't see a resemblance. Turn is long legged and smooth
angled, whereas, the B. Tech designs are more box like and vechicler,
compared to the Turn A's armored human appearance.

Aaron