Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 09:49:43 +0800

> Actually, below the waist and before the feet, the Turn-A looks almost
>like a splitting image of the Jamesgun!
> -Probe
        NOw that you mention it, I would have to agree...it's the waist skirt
design, it is so much like the V-stuff. Actually, I just realized that one
version of the Getta robot series happens to have a moustache like
appendage of sorts on its face. as for the idea of rocket launchers on the
chest, nothing still beats Aphrodite A from mazinger Z...BREAST MISSILES!
BWAHAHAHAHH!

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter