Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 09:43:10 +0800

> MORE wings!?
> How about on the heels for that "Mercury" look? How about something
>feathery coming off of the shoulders? Sheesh, it's going to start looking
>silly if you add any more to that bad boy!
> -Probe

        NOt really...am planning to add one more set to get the ancient vision of
angels right...some of them had three pairs of wings....I've already fitted
how to put a cape on the durn thing...and how to put t in the shoulder
systems to make the shoulder pads look external from the cape.....

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919