Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 12:15:45 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 27 Apr 1999, cheska g wrote:

> > I also can't stand
> > Relena's irrational behavior and seemingly ignorance of what's going on
> > around her,
>
> you're right about her ignorance... who's stupid enough to rant for peace and
> oppose a strong force without any reinforcements just in case the strong force
> she opposes decides to eradiquate her for opposing them...

um...they are called "pacifists"?

Check modern history. There are numerou occasions of people opposing to
so called "a strong force" without any military reinforcement, starting
with Gandhi. And they aren't that unsuccessful either.

> > it seems like when she's around Heero her IQ drops by 2 digits.

Like when Aina's around Shiro? Speaking of 08th Team, compared to episode
10, episode 11 isn't that great from what I'm hearing, unfortunately. The
ending is somewhat similar to CCA; it doesn't have 'clear cut' ending.

BTW, it turns out that "Last Resort" will take place AFTER OYW.

> and she's so damn stubborn... why can't she be a little wiser like her bro?

Well, sometimes stubborn people are the ones who actually get things done.
But I really don't characterize Relena as stubborn though.

Kota