Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 19:41:16 +0800

>That's the whole point of her character, to fall in love with the hero and
>have $#it open up all around her world, and let the hero take action and
>advance the story, rinse, and repeat.
>Quess on the other hand, she took charge, kicked butt, killed her own father
>(by coincidence), piloted an MA to near victory until popped in the end by
>Chien. All in all, I say Quess can kick Relena's butt in a catfight.

        Ah, but Relena is quite like Helen of Troy...the face that launched a
thousand...well, in this case five very nasty gundam pilots with equally
nasty suits. I shudder to think what would have happened if she had used
her charisma in a more aggressive fashion...

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919