Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 19:23:31 +0800

>It just doesn't make sense for me. She seems way TOO young and
>innocent to tackle any diplomatic affairs. Of her being a public
>figure or a representative of the colony, I could not believe how
>anyone could have taken her seriously. What happened to other high
>rank officials? (and I know they didn't all die..) Why did they give
>over such important responsiblity to this little girl? It's
>not enough for me to accept her just because she is one of the
>Peacecrafts.

        Actually, that she is a surviving Peacecraft who does follow the ways of
her father IS the thing. She was a perfecty rallying point in that sense.
People reacted to her ot because of her personality, but because of what
heritage/tradition she stood for, which was peace.
        It's the way things are sometimes with royalty.
        At least, she meant well, though I really have to admit, the temptation to
shoot her early on in the series was a very big one. makes one almost wish
that Lady Une had done her job right and killed her.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919