Monica/Akira-chan (monica@pipeline.com)
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 23:36:18 -0700

At 05:27 PM 4/26/99 -0700, Roderick Su wrote:
> [...]

Hmm... I think Thea forwarded an old message by me so I won't say too much.
However, I do like her, and she really is the embodiment of GWings message
about peace being achieved through _not_ fighting, but instead believing in
peace. She's not a fighter in the traditional sense, but she does always
stick by her beliefs. I like her much better than a) the trad. ojousama,
who's portrayed as selfish or out of touch -- she is out of touch, but she
is also gracious. That's always a plus. or b) the spunky, stupid anime
girl. While Relena isn't too rational about Heero, she does think out most
of her moves... (/me ignores the heero come kill me thing =P)

>She's ok, not everything she does is wrong. She does prove her worth in the
>end. I reserve my undying hatred for Quess, the dumbest girl ever to grace
>the Gundam continuum.

Aaaaaaaah. Quess.

*ick*

One of the reasons I keep dreading every time I watch Char's. I don't mind
her in the beginning, but... arrgh. ARRGH.

Nina is just _annoying_, but Quess is evil.

Monica
-----
Monica/Akira-chan/Heero/Hayama/Naga/Kircheis no Miko- Proud TABBE! Member
monica@pipeline.com, mshin02@uclink4.berkeley.edu, knomiko@yahoo.com (alt)
http://www.pipeline.com/~monica/ - main web page ^_^
CLAMP, LoGH, Touch, RKen, Gundam, EVA, DearBoys, RoV, Subby, K-sama
"Tell Annerose-sama that Sieg kept his promise..." - Kircheis-sama