-Z- (Z@gundam.com)
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 19:03:27 -0700

At 20:56 4/26/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>Relena..
>
>Queen Relena..
>
>*** Scream *** I hate it!
>
>It just doesn't make sense for me. She seems way TOO young and
>innocent to tackle any diplomatic affairs. Of her being a public
>figure or a representative of the colony, I could not believe how
>anyone could have taken her seriously. What happened to other high
>rank officials? (and I know they didn't all die..) Why did they give
>over such important responsiblity to this little girl? It's
>not enough for me to accept her just because she is one of the
>Peacecrafts.

You are obviously unfamiliar with the actual history of various
aristocracies around the world. Youth and inexperience are no barrier to
monarchy, as witness the sad story of Queen Jane of England, for whom the
phrase "Nine Day Wonder" was originally coined. You may still be able to
find a copy of the 1985 film LADY JANE, in which Jane Grey was portrayed by
Helena Bonham Carter....

-Z-