Jamee (jw67-usa@netaxs.com)
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 20:56:23 -0400 (EDT)

Relena..

Queen Relena..

*** Scream *** I hate it!

It just doesn't make sense for me. She seems way TOO young and
innocent to tackle any diplomatic affairs. Of her being a public
figure or a representative of the colony, I could not believe how
anyone could have taken her seriously. What happened to other high
rank officials? (and I know they didn't all die..) Why did they give
over such important responsiblity to this little girl? It's
not enough for me to accept her just because she is one of the
Peacecrafts.