Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 08:56:40 +0800

>Yep, now that you mention it, the chin does bother me more then the
>moustache. I was looking at my Geminus and its pieces on the sides of its
>face looks like a moustache. The Turn A would look better if its chin was
>more normal. The Turn A's face looks like a Gundam face in a mask.
>Aaron

        I agree with the observation...the moustache and the chin can actually be
reproportioned to make it look better, as for the legs, they actually
remind me of valkyrie legs....the design is beginning to grow on me...one
has just to accept the fact that the designer has a different sense of
aesthetics from the standard japanese norm...it actually looks okay, minus
all the gundam expectations.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter