Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 08:45:14 +0800

>Ok, the subject line. Relena...everyone here knows who she is, right? Of
>course you do! So...I was wondering...does anyone actually LIKE the girl?
>because I really don't. She's so...bland. Opinions?
>-Cristi

        I actually respect her for her guts...brains are a bit on the
still-learning part, but her strength of conviction is quite impressive. I
like her in the sense that she is a natural focal point for historic
events, but other than that, she needs more fleshing out as a character.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919