BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 16:05:19 EDT

In a message dated 4/26/1999 3:06:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu writes:

> You know, everyone's complaining about the moustache, but I'm convinced
> what's bothering everyone is the chin. If you replace that red block with
> regular "gundam face", it looks very similar to Geminus w/o V-fin(refering
> to the head only, of course). Seriously, the chin is waaaay to big.
> (Looks more like a cartoon octpus Japanese style, which actually is used
> to describe Zaku's head long time ago.)

Yep, now that you mention it, the chin does bother me more then the
moustache. I was looking at my Geminus and its pieces on the sides of its
face looks like a moustache. The Turn A would look better if its chin was
more normal. The Turn A's face looks like a Gundam face in a mask.

Aaron