Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 18:32:57 +0800

>I've never seen Endless Waltz, so I was wondering: does the Gundam Wing 0
>Custom transform like the previous versions? I can't tell from any of the
>models or descriptions I've seen.
>Tabby

        Well, the Gundam with Feathered wings does not transform, sadly. It would
have been interesting though...could it have been beast wars like? LOL! I
would suggest getting the 1/144 version if you want a more weight-balanced
figure...the 1/100 is simply horrible to balance...had to put weights in
the lowerlegs and the feet...

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter