Mon, 26 Apr 1999 00:35:51 EDT

In a message dated 4/25/1999 11:52:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

> is it called a gan or a gyan??

Its called the Gyan. I caught that I spelled it wrong and posted the
correction. I guess AOL didn't send it or something. Sorry for the mix up.
The Gyan, is the Knight looking MS, with the blades on the edges of a round
shield, correct?

Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Mon Apr 26 1999 - 13:50:12 JST