BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 21:55:19 EDT

In a message dated 4/25/1999 9:49:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu writes:

> > I thought it was a Mobile Suit. I knew it was a weapon, but I thought he
> > meant an MS.
>
> I meant it as the weapon. That's why I wrote "next thing to be...",
> instead of "next MS to be excavated". My apology to those of you who
> thought it was a MS, didn't mean to confuse you.

Thats, Ok. My brain wasn't working when I said "What is the Gundam hammer?".
I usually go over what I type before I post something. So, I assume they will
start digging up all kinds of old Mobile Suits and weapons? This is a cool
idea, but not very orginial.

Aaron