MS06ZAK@aol.com
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 13:29:20 EDT

In a message dated 4/24/99 12:26:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
O.J.Barder@psy.hull.ac.uk writes:

<<
 Eh? Whereabouts are the sloots and what MS do you already have?

>2. And if there are two other hidden mechs, how do you get them?

 I only thought there were the Rick Dom and Shiki 100...

when you can go view the different mecha there are 2 slots on the fed side
that are empty between the RX-78 and the type 100. I just have a feeling
that there might be something else there. Since we have the Type 100 and the
Re-GZ, why not a Mk II and a Zeta Gundam?

Jason