Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 09:56:18 -0700 (MST)

> Of course not! We have yet to see:
> MG Zaku Cannon
> MG Desert Zaku
> MG Zaku Marine
> MG Zaku Recon
> MG Zaku Flipper
> MG Zaku Tank
> MG Psychommu Zakus (2 versions)
> MG Dozul's Zaku
> MG Nuclear Zaku (MS-06C)
> MG Zaku Worker

  And we'll probably NEVER see any of these guys for the simple reason
that they are zaku variants and not simple color variations! The Zak-R's
had the benefit of only requiring new calf-armors and a few extra
knick-knacks, but unlike the Gelgoog-C, none of the Zakus you've listed
there (except for the Zak-C, which is effectively identical to the regular
Zaku) can be made with just a simple backpack swap! I think the easiest
case would be the Desert-Zaku, but even that requires new shoulder and
forearm armors, a different head, different weapons, and a couple other
modifications. I don't see Bandai doing that (or certainly not making any
of the other kooky MSVs) any time soon.
  However, I'm surprised and disturbed that _B-Club_ hasn't come out
with scads of "MG Zaku Upgrade Paks" filled with the parts necessary to
make some of those variations! (and charging Y9800 for them of course!)

                                                                -Probe