Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 21:28:13 -0700 (MST)

> Me either. Comparing the Tallgeese to the Turn A insults the ultra-cool
> Tallgeese. I need to buy me a Tallgeese III soon, as I don't have one, yet.

  Yeah, it's definately worth the money and looks really really cool, an
awesome design, that captures a sort of 'old world' feel too. My only real
problem with the TIII 1/100 model is that it's simply a little too
top-heavy!

> > Yeah, let's just hope the accessories include a new head, new legs, new
> > arms, and a new body.
> He,He, I agree. Turn has no cool gimmicks, expect the chest missles, which is
> so 70's, and is too simplstic for my tastes. I am going to buy a Turn kit, to
> modify it, extensively and see what I can do to make the Turn A better

  Hey, I think the TA would be a pretty decent kit for heavy modification,
after all it's such a simple design it should be easy to convert it into a
mecha from Dragonar or any number of other series. On the other hand, its
legs and feet look unrecoverably awful!
                                                                -Probe